fuzion illuzion Index du Forum
fuzion illuzion
Forum de la team Fuzion illuzion !!

fuzion illuzion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: My^Notes Keeper 1-9.^8.1182 P-ortab.le Mln Rar ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fuzion illuzion Index du Forum -> Autres -> Section flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
darilsad

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 16:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: My^Notes Keeper 1-9.^8.1182 P-ortab.le Mln Rar Répondre en citant

>>> urlin.us/28mz2

>>> urlin.us/28mz2

>>> urlin.us/28mz2

>>> urlin.us/28mz2

>>> urlin.us/28mz2

ConsCould.not.install.because.installation.files.were.corruptedWEAPON...CUSTOMIZERS::Your...first...forumPage...1...of...1My.Notes.Keeper.has.a.very.basic.interface.that,.while.cluttered.with.buttons.and.options,.should.not.be.a.difficult.to.learn-.Remove.Options->Locate.last.item.when.loadedDownloadAll-Business-Documents..Prepare..any..business..documents..from..6,000..professionally..wriMy.Notes.Keeper.stores.and.represents.your.information.in.a.comfortable.and.clear.Tabbed.and.Tree-structured.form,.All.items.in.a.tree.store.as.a.note,.so.you.can.add.many.independent.notes.in.one.notebook,.you.now.have.a.three-dimensional.notebookExtras:ConsHoisting..feature..not..implemented..at..this..timeUsually.I.never.buy.softwareSummaryThis..one..is..a..keeper!..I've..been..testing..some..PIMs..lately..and..it..looks..like..I'll..be..doing..my..note..keeping..though..this..great..little..appThere's..a..standard..30-day..trial,..so..users..can..see..if..the..combination..of..the..file..tree,..tabs,..and..text..editor..does..keep..them..more..organized..and..is..worth..paying..forLocate..needed..information..in..seconds,..using..MyNoteskeepers..easy..to..navigate..tree-structureSearches...can...be...applied...to...multiple...databases...with...virtually...an...unlimited...number...of...notesMaybe...the...author...has...an...Android...version...in...the...works?...Reply...to...this...review...Was...this...review...helpful?...(0)......(0)......Report...this...post...Email...this...post...Permalink...to...this...post...5...stars..."Amazing...little...program"...March...31,...2015...2015-03-31...12:33:16......Version:...My...Notes...Keeper...3.0...build...1644...ProsI...have...tried...a...lot...of...them,...and...have...finally...decided...to...use...this...oneDownloadWorkTime..Keep..track..of..how..you..use..your..PCThe.center.holds.a.word-processing.screen.with.familiar.icons.for.saving,.editing,.and.customizing.the.textConsThe...only...thing...that...I...don't...like...(about...many...applications;...not...only...My...Notes...Keeper)...is...that...it...must...be...uninstalled...and...re-installed...every...time...there's...a...new...updateSummaryI.purchased.my.copy.a.over.a.year.agoThe...page...cannot...be...displayedIncludes.a.separate.reader.program.if.you.want.to.limit.the.database.to.just.readingThis..is..a..beta..version!..Please..use..it..only..for..test..purposes!..What's..new:..+..Tab->Tab..Properties..allow..hide..tabsI...tried...both...their...download...sitesI'm...really...damned...sick...of...software...only...giving...people...pastels...to...choose...fromMy...database...are...around...500MB...big...and...still...very...fastSummary:..(optional)Count:..0..of..1,500..characters..Add..Your..Review..The..posting..of..advertisements,..profanity,..or..personal..attacks..is..prohibited.Click..here..to..review..our..site..terms..of..useThank.You.for.Submitting.an.Update.to.Your.Review,.!.Note.that.your.submission.may.not.appear.immediately.on.our.siteReply.to.this.review.Was.this.review.helpful?.(0)..(0)..Report.this.post.Email.this.post.Permalink.to.this.post.5.stars."One.of.the.best.that.I.have.found".November.27,.2010..By.melmitts707--2008.2010-11-27.05:50:38..By.melmitts707--2008..Version:.My.Notes.Keeper.1.9.9.build.1205.ProsI.like.just.about.everything.about.itGFX...Downloads...Menu...Home...Apps...Portable...Windows...MAC...Tutorials...Games...PC...MAC...Graphic...Illustrator...Flyers...Posters...Psd...stock...images...stock...vectors...Themes...WordPress...Scripts...CONTACT...DMCA...HomePortableMy...Notes...Keeper...3.7.1921...+...Portable...Portable...My...Notes...Keeper...3.7.1921...+...Portable...1...year...ago...Prev...Article...Next...Article...My...Notes...Keeper...3.7.1921...Multilingual...+...Portable......22.8...MB...My...Notes...Keeper...is...a...powerful...and...easy-to-use...personal...database...program,...PIM...and...Word...Processor...with...Tabbed+Tree...structure,...advanced...encryption...and...password...protectionRate...this...product:...2From.passwords.to.knowledge.managementI.use.it.for.everything.from.lists.to.medium."flat-file".databasesThe..program..has..been..rock..solid,..no..porblems..at..all*.Fix.bug:.export.RTF.file.can.not.support.gif.imagesI.love.the.way.the.notebooks.are.set.up,.with.tabs.&.then.sections.under.the.tabs*..Fix..problem:..Open..a..file..and..do..nothing,..the..file..modify..date..is..changed17,.2015.Price:.Free.to.try.(30-day.trial);.$29.95.to.buy.(Buy.it.now).File.Size:.10.79MB.Downloads.Last.Week:.5.Platform:.Windows.Editors'.Review+.by:.Download.com.staff.on.May.26,.2009.My.Notes.Keeper.promises.to.help.users.stay.organized.by.collecting.the.little.bits.of.information.we.need.to.keep.around.but.have.a.tendency.to.misplaceVisit...SiteFree...JPG...to...PDF...Convert...JPEG,...BMP,...TIFF,...and...PNG...images...to...PDF...filesPlease..enter..a..description d6d2cc075d
Toon Boom Harmony (64bit) 10.0.1 Build 7799Cockos REAPER v3.04.Patch-FFFFansadox-collection-344---Poachers!.pdfSaving GraceZedge.wap.games

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 16:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fuzion illuzion Index du Forum -> Autres -> Section flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006